Access control can be divided into two categories: autonomous access control and mandatory access control.
Autonomous access control means that the user has the right to access the access objects (files, data tables, etc.) he has created, and he can grant access to these objects to other users and reclaim his access rights from the user who granted the rights.
Mandatory access control means that the system (through a specially set system security officer) carries out unified and mandatory control over the objects created by users, and determines which users can perform what kind of operating system type access to which objects according to the specified rules. Even a creator user may not have access to the object after creating it.
- Human Body Camera
- Human Camera Introduction
- Human Body Camera Event
- Docking Station
- Video Surveillance
- Video Surveillance System Interface
- Video Surveillance Development History
- Video Surveillance Is Mainly Compos...
- Access Control
- Access Control Function
- The First Developer Technology Conf...
- Body Camera Application In Concert ...
- GOSUNCN Escorts China International...
- AR Augmented Reality
- GOSUNCN ARVGIS Invited To Guangxi 6...